Professional software for window, facade and glass
WinIso is the user-friendly and validated simulation program for the calculation of heat flows, isotherms and thermal bridges. By importing CAD files, complex components can be analyzed and calculated in a short time. The integrated FEM calculation core allows precise results. The new hollow space model according to EN ISO 10077-2: 2016 is also implemented in WinIso.
- Uf -values of window an facade profiles according to EN ISO 10077-2 and EN ISO 12631
- Ψ-values of thermal bridges and insulating glass spacers according to EN ISO 10211 and EN IS 10077-2
- Ug -values of insulating glass units according to EN 673
- U-values of any constructions according to EN ISO 6946
- Calculation of isothermals and surface temperatures according to DIN 4108-2/-3
- Temperatures at any point in the construction
- Easy import of CAD data (DWG and DXF) with DXF converter
- Calculation complexest cross sections with freely definable materials and climatic data
- Extensive material database based on valid European standards
- Planning of constructions to avoid mould and condensation
- Field-proven calculation algorithm, used by most profile manufacturers and ift Rosenheim
GlasGlobal is the software to calculate the structural analysis for glass regarding to German standard DIN 18008 part 1 – 5. Exact results can be achieved in less time due to our high-performance calculating engine and the Finite-Element-Method. The loads regarding to European standard EN 1991-1 are preset in Glas-Global. This makes the software easy to handle and allows an intuitive entry of values.
- Calculate horizontal, vertical, barrier/fall proof, point fixed and walk-on glazings
Local altitudes and wind/snow loads can be determined by the postcodRecommendation and optimization of glass thicknessConsideration of the shear modulus in laminated safety glassSymmetric and asymmetric laminated safety glass up to eight panesProof of the loads on edge compoundDetermination of chord shorteningCompatible with WinSLT for calculating solar radiation, g- and U-values
WinSLT is the software for calculating values for solar radiation and temperatures of glazings combined with sun or heat protection. The construction of a glazing can be defined in short time for calculating all values according to: EN ISO 673, EN 410, EN ISO 13363-2 and ISO 15099 / ASHRAE. Our software is validated by ift Rosenheim and generates the declaration of performance and the CE certificate of the glazing.
- Extensive data base with various products of international glass and sun protection manufacturer
- Import of own spectral data
- Boundary conditions according to EN 13363-2 or freely definable
- Calculation of any pane constructions
- Display of the temperatures over the cross section
- Calculation of reflection, transmission and absorption
- Generate the declaration of performance and a CE certificate for any glazing